Application Period: June 6 to August 31, 2022
Spend Period: June 6 to August 31, 2022
Registration Period: June 6 to August 31, 2022
View the full terms and conditions here.
- The AirAsia Credit Card Raffle Promo is open to all new and existing Principal AirAsia Credit Card cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Cardholders will get a chance to win the following airasia points in the raffle draws:
||30 winners of 20,000 airasia points each|
||3 winners of 200,000 airasia points each|
1 winner of 1,000,000 airasia points
- For Card Usage:
- For a minimum single-receipt purchase of P2,000 anywhere using the AirAsia Credit Card during the promo period, cardholders are entitled to one (1) raffle entry.
- Purchases made by Supplementary cardholders will be counted under the Principal cardholder’s account.
- For installment and UNLI 0% transactions, only the original transaction price will earn a raffle entry
- The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
- Cash Advance
- Balance Transfer
- Balance Conversion
- Cash Loan
- Your Cash
- Unli 0% Monthly Amortization
- For Card Acquisition: New AirAsia Credit Cardholders who apply and subsequently get approved during the promo period will earn two (2) raffle entries. Cardholders will earn another entry when they activate their Card within the promo period.
- To join the raffle, cardholders must register at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/AA-card-raffle and provide the following information: Card embossed name and First 8 & last 4 digits of Card. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not be approved. The Principal Cardholder must have updated contact details with RCBC Bankard, and by registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails, and freely consents to process his/her personal information in relation to the promo.
- All employees of RCBC, RBSC, AirAsia Philippines, Biglife Philippines and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified to join this raffle promo.
- RCBC Bankard and Biglife Philippines hold the right to certify whether or not a winning cardholder is an eligible cardholder and his/her account satisfies the criteria set in the promo mechanics.
- RCBC Bankard and Biglife Philippines’s decision, in concurrence with DTI rules and regulations, regarding this promo will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-144673, Series of 2022.