- The promo is open to card applicants with existing credit card/s from another bank, who applied and subsequently got approved of an UnionPay Diamond Card* from February 20 to April 30, 2021. Cardholders with existing RCBC Bankard and/or upgraded cards are not qualified to avail this promo.
*Excluding Corporate Cards
- Qualified RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond cardholders must make a single-receipt or accumulated spend of P30,000 anywhere anywhere using their new RCBC Bankard within 60 days from card issuance date.
- Once cardholder has reached required spend, he/she will receive P5,000 worth of CASH REBATE Welcome Gift.
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions.
The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Cash Advance, Balance/Purchase Conversion, YourCash, Cash Loan, Balance Transfer, Mobile payment/mobile wallet (e.g GCash, PayMaya, ShoppeePay, Lazada Wallet, GrabPay, PayPal, PayMongo, Coins.ph, and the like), Casino/Gambling, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution.
- To avail, qualified cardholder must register once online at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/actiupi from February 20 to June 30, 2021 at the specified links and input the following details: Card Embossed Name, First 4 and Last 4 Digits of Card, Preferred e-voucher merchant.
- Qualified cardholder’s account must be active and current at the time of registration.
- Qualified cardholder’s Cash Rebate shall only be credited to his/her account once required spend has been met and successfully registered online, based on this schedule:
(met required spend & registered online within cut-off date)
OF CASH REBATE
|February 20 to 28, 2021||March 10, 2021|
|March 1 to 31, 2021||April 10, 2021|
|April 1 to 31, 2021||May 10, 2021|
|May 1 to 31, 2021||June 10, 2021|
|June 1 to 30, 2021||July 10, 2021|
- The cardholder can only avail of the offer and receive a Welcome Gift once for the duration of the promo
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the Welcome Gift if he/she cancels the qualifying purchase and/or if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Bankard within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the Annual Membership Fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual membership fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
- By registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails, and freely consents to process his/her personal information in relation to the promo.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points, or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with existing promos of RCBC Bankard.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Rewards Partners and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to cardholders, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-113900 Series of 2021