- The Welcome Gift promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Bankard card applicants who applied and subsequently got approved of an RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite and Visa Platinum from July 24 to October 20, 2021. PROMO IS EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2021, as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders must make a single-receipt or accumulated spend anywhere using their new RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite or Visa Platinum within 60 days from card delivery. The Welcome Gift that the cardholder can redeem will be specific to the Card Type and the Spend Requirement, as indicated in the table below:
RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum
RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite
||Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm)
||Apple Watch SE (40mm)
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions.
The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Cash Advance, Balance/Purchase Conversion, YourCash, Cash Loan, Balance Transfer, Mobile payment/mobile wallet (e.g GCash, PayMaya, ShoppeePay, Lazada Wallet, GrabPay, PayPal, PayMongo, Coins.ph, and the like), Casino/Gambling, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution.
- To avail, the qualified cardholder must register once online* at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/visawgift from July 24 to November 30, 2021 January 31, 2022 and input Card Embossed Name, First 8 & Last 4 Digits of Card, Redemption Option: In-Store or Delivery**, Preferred Power Mac Center branch for IN-STORE redemption or COMPLETE BILLING ADDRESS for DELIVERY
*Once registration form is submitted, the selected redemption option shall be considered final.
**For DELIVERY, cardholder must contact Power Mac Center’s Viber Admin at 0917-803-8236 to arrange and pay for the delivery fee.
- Qualified cardholder’s account must be active and current at the time of registration.
- Qualified cardholders who have met the required spend amount specific to their card product and who have successfully registered will receive a confirmation/e-gift redemption SMS which will be sent to their registered mobile no. based on the schedule below:
SPEND CUT-OFF DATE
ISSUANCE of eGIFT
|July 24 to July 31, 2021||August 10, 2021|
|August 1 to 31, 2021||September 10, 2021|
|September 1 to 30, 2021||October 11, 2021|
|October 1 to 31, 2021||November 10, 2021|
|November 1 to 30, 2021||December 10, 2021|
|December 1 to 31, 2021||January 10, 2022|
|January 1 to 31, 2022||February 10, 2022|
|February 1 to 28, 2022||March 10, 2022|
|March 1 to 31, 2022||April 12, 2022|
- The cardholder can only avail of the offer and receive a Welcome Gift once for the duration of the promo.
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of the Welcome Gift if he/she cancels the qualifying purchase and/or if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Bankard within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the Annual Membership Fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual membership fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points, or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with ongoing promotions for new RCBC Bankard cardholders.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Rewards Partners and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to cardholders, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
For the list of participating Power Mac Center stores and details on the redemption process, please click here.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-123971, Series of 2021