|IKEA Gift Card
IKEA GIFT CARD FAQs (based on IKEA’s GIFT CARD Terms & Conditions)
- The IKEA Gift Card will be delivered to the cardholder’s billing address on file within 15 business days from receipt of SMS confirmation.
- The delivery fee of the IKEA Gift Card will be charged to the qualified cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Visa. Cost for the delivery is between P130 to P170.
- The IKEA Gift Card can only be used for in-store purchases.
- How does an IKEA Gift Card work?
The IKEA Gift Cards can be used exactly like cash to pay for purchases partially or fully at IKEA Pasay store Check-outs, Restaurant, Bistro, IKEA cafe and Swedish Food Market.
- Can I use an IKEA Gift Card to pay for Delivery, Installation and Assembly services?
No, you cannot redeem for Services.
- Where can I use the IKEA Gift Card?
The IKEA Gift Card can only be used in-store (i.e. IKEA Pasay) and in the country where it is bought.
- How many times can I use the IKEA Gift Card?
You can make multiple purchases with the same Gift Card as long as it carries a balance.
- Do I have to spend the exact amount on the IKEA Gift Card?
No, if your purchase amount is less than the value of the Gift Card, the balance can be used for your next purchase.
If your purchase amount is greater than the card value, you will need to make the additional payment in cash, or with a credit card or with another IKEA Gift Card.
- Can I use the IKEA Gift Card for online purchases?
No, you cannot use the IKEA Gift Card on our e-com website. The IKEA Gift Card can only be redeemed in-store (IKEA Pasay store).
- How can I check the balance of my IKEA Gift Card?
You can check your gift card balance at the cashier.
- Can I reload the IKEA Gift Card when the value runs out?
No, the IKEA Gift Card is not reloadable. You can purchase another Gift Card instead.
- Can I combine the balances of multiple Gift Cards for a single purchase?
Yes, you can multiple gift cards to pay for a single purchase.
- Is there a maximum number of IKEA Gift Cards or gift card value I can use per transaction?
No, there is no maximum limit.
- I returned a product I paid for with my IKEA Gift Card. How will you post the refund?
For valid refunds, we will reload back to the gift card.
- Can IKEA Gift Cards be convertible to cash?
No, the value of the gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. There will be no cash change to be given on purchased made using gift cards.
- Can IKEA Gift Cards be transferrable?
The bearer of the Gift Card can use it to purchase. The value of the gift card cannot be transferred to another gift card.
- Can IKEA Gift Card be returned or refunded?
No, this option is not allowed.
- What if my IKEA Gift Card gets lost or stolen?
Lost or stolen IKEA gift cards cannot be replaced.
- Do IKEA Gift Cards expire?
The balance on the gift card does not expire but the physical card has to be revalidated every 2 years. To revalidate the gift card, just go to any Check Out of IKEA Pasay store